Garbage bins are often an afterthought on the exterior of our homes. Whether you're living in an apartment building or a single-family house, bins are usually an eyesore that we've learned to ignore. But why not screen them in an aesthetically pleasing way? Here are five ideas that are much nicer looking than the norm:
- This plant-topped garbage and recycling station hides bins while also disguising itself under a green top.
- This screen is simply added onto a home's exterior, screening the garbage bin while acting as a modern detail.
- These units can be purchased off-the-shelf for a clean look without a single DIY bone in your body.
- This steel door is decorative and functional.
- Symmetrical screens hide both garbage bins and outdoor equipment/furnishings when not in use.