Maybe you're like me and you daydream of sipping Old Fashioneds with Don Draper, but a more real realistic way of getting started on a 60s cocktail buzz is to pick up a set of vintage glasses.
Vintage glassware is a practical way to add some zip to your tabletop without taking up extra space. Many of the options above would fit right in with a holiday spread.
1. Atomic glasses from TheVintageApartment, 5 for $25
2. Blakely Oil Arizona cactus glasses from TheCottageCheese, 8 for $85
3. Vintage red plaid tumblers from Redpopshop, 2 for $8
4. Silver ombré bar set from ATasteForVintage, 7 (plus ice bucket and tongs) for $95
5. Monogrammed silver rim glasses from AttysVintage, 8 for $38
6. Starburst high ball glasses from Cammoo, 8 (plus carrier) for $72
7. Fern pattern glasses from Vintagenowandthen, 4 (plus carrier) for $18
8. Tennis glass from MelissaRaAan, $15 (clearly not a set, unless you're getting punny)
9. and 10. Turquoise and gold glasses, 6 for $39.99, and Libbey Fall Foliage glasses, 4 for $24.99, from Retroburgh
Images as linked