Even with so much of the world available online and on mobile devices, printing hasn't yet gone by the wayside. It's no surprise to me, because I personally rely on a printer for hard copies for editing and still spot quite a few printers in our house tour galleries...
For people who still rely on printers at home, here are five stands under $200:
1. West Elm Flat-Bar Printer Caddy - $199.00: A rolling printer station is particularly convenient if there are multiple people printing to one machine, which is the case in my house. It's not uncommon to find the printer caddy in the hallway between rooms - and this caddy easily makes moving a setup possible.
2. IKEA Micke Printer Storage - $79.99: When it comes to IKEA furniture, I often feel it's best to buy pieces for utility, rather than comfort. That makes their office lines especially practical. This storage unit is part of the Micke series, so it will easily pair with any of those pieces, but it doesn't have to. Simple, white and unobtrusive, it would work well in nearly any tight space.
3. Large Utility Rolling Cart - $59.00: Perhaps not surprisingly, this Walmart stand is ridiculously affordable. The dark color mixed with several storage sections makes this rolling printer stand a good fit for modern offices, especially if extra storage is key.
4. PB Teen Customize It Side Table - $149.00: The Pottery Barn Kids and Teen Collections have a lot of great affordable office furniture meant to flex between spaces and uses. This Customize It side table is part of the PB Teen office collection and would work well for a printer on top and paper on bottom. Or get two and add a top to make a desk with open printer space, like above.
5. Two Shelf Rolling Cart - $129.99: Small printers would would look great on this distressed wood cart from World Market. The rolling wheels make it just as practical as any other printer cart.
(Images: as listed above)