With Warner Bros. going exclusively Blu-ray for their high definition DVDs, along with all the other recent wins in Blu-ray's corner, it seems that it's about finally time to go out and buy a Blu-ray player. However, John Falcone from Crave has 5 reasons you shouldn't buy a Blu-ray DVD player, yet:
1. Nearly all current Blu-ray players are obsolete.
2. Blu-ray is best on a big-screen TV.
3. There are still very few movies available on Blu-ray.
4. Blu-ray still has growing pains.
5. Prices have nowhere to go but down.
For the explanations why, as well as the caveats, jump over to Crave.
- Image from Ultimate AV Mag.