We're usually hesitant to check out any shopping website that requires one to log in, but we're so glad we bit the bullet and signed up for One Kings Lane, as the sales are seriously good and the featured designers even better. But if you've yet to check out the deeply discounted home decor offerings on the site, well, we won't twist your arm...
The fewer people checking out the daily deals on designers from Kate Spade to Artecnica, the better... that way the items we're coveting won't sell out so quickly. Here are a few items we've currently got our eyes on, but if you're interested, you'd better hurry - the sales events only last for about three days, and items sell out fast.
- Quilts from Denyse Schmidt from $119 to $199
- Second Shadow Morning Garden halogen light by Tord Boontje from Artecnica for $79
- Set of Three Starlightz from Artiecnica for $19
- Perry Street Clock from Kate Spade for $25
- STRiDA Folding Bike for $500
All available now at One Kings Lane.