Here are five ways to bring the constellation trend into your office:
- Calendars: If you're shopping for your 2013 calendar, then check out these stitched constellation designs from Heather Lins Home ($24, shown above) or the Seasons calendar ($25) from Katie Vernon which highlights the solstices, equinoxes and astrological signs based on when they can be seen.
- eReader cases: Custom eReader cases and clings are available in as many designs as your heart desires, thanks to the internet. The pictured iPad skin is of the constellation Corvus. ($25)
- Phone cases: The case pictured above would look great on the new black iPhone 5. Now if only the stars glowed in the dark! It's $35 on Society 6 and available for other iPhone/iPod models. The Samsung Galaxy S3 gets a literal connection with the galaxies with a jeweled Scorpio case. (not pictured, $49)
- Art prints: Whether it's the big dipper or the now non-planet Pluto, art prints are abundant on Etsy. The print pictured above, from Girl and Parrot on Etsy, is $21.
- Stationery: Ordering new business cards? Think about adding your astrological sign as a design feature. Or do you need new thank you cards? How about getting some constellation stationery? Paper goods are more creative than ever, and I love the way the constellation trend comes to life in these formats. The cards pictured above are from WhimsyWhimsical, and you get 10 cards for $16.
(Images: as linked above)