Maybe it's the Mars Rover Landing. Or that amazing space jump by Felix Baumgartner. Whatever it is: the sky is everywhere. Constellations are a serious trend in design right now, and some of the best ways to integrate it in your home are in the office.
Here are five ways to bring the constellation trend into your office:
(Images: as linked above)
- Calendars: If you're shopping for your 2013 calendar, then check out these stitched constellation designs from Heather Lins Home ($24, shown above) or the Seasons calendar ($25) from Katie Vernon which highlights the solstices, equinoxes and astrological signs based on when they can be seen.
- eReader cases: Custom eReader cases and clings are available in as many designs as your heart desires, thanks to the internet. The pictured iPad skin is of the constellation Corvus. ($25)
- Phone cases: The case pictured above would look great on the new black iPhone 5. Now if only the stars glowed in the dark! It's $35 on Society 6 and available for other iPhone/iPod models. The Samsung Galaxy S3 gets a literal connection with the galaxies with a jeweled Scorpio case. (not pictured, $49)
- Art prints: Whether it's the big dipper or the now non-planet Pluto, art prints are abundant on Etsy. The print pictured above, from Girl and Parrot on Etsy, is $21.
- Stationery: Ordering new business cards? Think about adding your astrological sign as a design feature. Or do you need new thank you cards? How about getting some constellation stationery? Paper goods are more creative than ever, and I love the way the constellation trend comes to life in these formats. The cards pictured above are from WhimsyWhimsical, and you get 10 cards for $16.