Plaid flannel is a cold weather classic. It's cozy, cute, and will never go out of style. Check out these eight projects and either repurpose an old shirt, or start with a fresh yard!
1. Above, throw pillows from The Happy Hunters
2. Upcycled backpack from Ki Nassauer Style
3. No-sew flannel cape from Brit & Co.
4. Faux fur flannel-lined blanket from A Beautiful Mess
5. Blanket scarf tutorial from Zevy Joy
6. Table napkins from Hey Wanderer
7. Flannel dress from Elise Blaha
8. Easy Christmas stockings from Domestic Demeanor