I don't have antlers on my wall. I love owls and sparrows, but don't own any bird decor. But foxes? Well, they might be my wildlife trend weakness, especially when they're on dishes as nice as these.
- A vintage teapot looks extra sweet customized with a fox and a toadstool. $80 at StudioRobinPieterse.
- A simple fox motif adorns a modern cereal bowl. $20 at Aiga & Ginta.
- A creamer that's perfect for spring brunches. £19 at From the Wilde.
- An elegant hand-drawn plate for your cabin. $69 at Jim Bob Art.
- The pretty scene on this plate includes a fox, a kite, and a farmhouse. $9.28 at Loveramics.
- Donna Wilson's bold plate would look great on a wall too. £22.
- A cool melamine platter for summer barbecues. $25 at The Mad Platters.
- A playful mug to start your day. £10.50 at Lisa Jones Studio
(Images: As linked above)
ATVideo of the Day