• It's hard plastic but easily folds up for super easy storage.
• Not only is it easy to store away, but it looks really cool and comes in lots of great colors.
• It has a non-slip bottom and though it's only black right now- it will soon have a drain plug that changes color when the water is the right temperature.
• The tub isn't made with any harmful chemicals- no PVC or BPA.
• When the color-changing drain comes out in 2010, it'll be the only one of it's kind to not use BPA for this technology.
Now- we just need to find out the price, and hopefully it's doable. Read all about the Flexibath here. What do you think?