FlexiKork, designed by Signature Innovations, is a flat, sound control floor underlayment made from 100% recycled rubber and cork that is used directly under a variety of floor finishes, including solid and engineered hardwood, laminates, ceramic tile, stone, brick, vinyl and carpet.
Available in two thicknesses (1/8" and 1/4"), FlexiKork is only sold through authorized dealers. Benefits include:
- Environmentally friendly
- Can thin-set tile and stone directly to FlexiKork™ per ASTM C627
- Can glue solid & engineered hardwood directly to FlexiKork using recommended polyurethane adhesives
- Increases IIC and STC ratings
- Inhibits sound transfer through floor-ceiling assembly
- Relieves stress
- Low construction height
- Will not break down or move under load
- Suitable for all floor heating systems
- For single-family & multi-family housing, high-rises, hotels, offices
- and commercial buildings
- Available in rolls for simple and fast installation
For more information, check out the Features and Benefits product PDF here and the Flexikork brochure here.