Veronica von fantastique has been doing the cure. She tagged some photos of her space with "apartmenttherapychicago" which show her progress. She put together the Marimekko wall hanging above the bed and says, "I got this today in the mail finally after a lot of UPS drama and put it together and hung. It actually only took about an hour and i think it turned out super nice. It is around 5ft x 3ft. "
She also has made this nifty wall-hung office organizer. She plans to put it above her computer desk and shares all the details of the diy below the jump...
Make your own:
1) Light masonite board from Home Depot, cut to whatever size works in your space. This one is around 24" x 40"
2) Russell + Hazel blank calendar pages to fill in from Container Store.
3) Some Real Simple office items from Target: a tear off to-do list notebook and pencil holder.
4) Translucent plastic pockets from Container Store:
COST: $7.99 (for three)
5) Oversized Binder clips from Dick Blick Art Store.
6) Large disc hook from Container Store.
7) A few packs of the 3M mounting strips....there are all different sizes etc to choose from.
COST: about $5.00 a package, I used one larger sized pack for this project.
Great idea, Veronica. Thanks for tagging the photos!