It's easy to get a bit too cute with florals, but we think these choices avoid that pitfall, and instead provide a welcome dose of springlike beauty to a cooking and eating space.
• 1 Upholstery is one great way to bring floral accents into your kitchen. This room, designed by Jonathan Adler, is loaded with them, but it manages not to feel overdone or cloying.
• 2 Love these floral-enameled bowls from Vivaterra. They've got a fun Mexican-inspired feel to them, and they can be used either for display or for function, as mixing or serving bowls. $39 for the set of 4.
• 3 The full collection of enamelware from Vivaterra includes a pretty white tray and a set of cups that would be perfect for picnics.
• 4 Ceramic Florist Measuring Cups from Anthropologie are clever and adorable. Customer reviews suggest that they're durable too. $36 for the set.
• 5 Another fave from Anthropologie, this potholder with the Stockholm Flora print is so graphic, it even borders on the masculine. $12.
• 6 These sweet yellow rose café curtains from OliveRoseSomeday on Etsy are sadly sold out, but they provide some excellent DIY inspiration: they're made from vintage pillowcases. All you need are some basic sewing skills (or a friend who has them) to replicate something similar.
• 7 This reversible damask apron from Pretty Ditty on Etsy is so beautiful tailored that it could pass as a dress. Perfect for dinner parties! $78.
• 8 A beautiful block-printed flour sack towel from Nina Glaser on Etsy is a lovely essential. $12.
• 9 Rosey Corner Creations offers this chic little plastic bag holder for $11 on Etsy.
• 10 And lastly, of course, there's the real deal: Fresh flowers, whether a few blooms in a mason jar or a tall spray in a pitcher, like in this photo from Country Living, truly bring a kitchen to life. Enjoy!