This first tulips of spring are just started to peek out of the ground here in Chicago. There's no reason to limit yourself to waiting for natural flowers, though, when you can decorate your house with colorful, modern tulip-inspired decor.
- PB Teen's block print sheets are a pretty backdrop for mix-and-match bedding. $32-$109.
- A bold Society 6 print from designer Budi Satria Kwan that you can get on everything from clocks to shower curtains. Products range from $19 - $68.
- A delicate watercolor bursting with spring flowers, including pink tulips. From $25 at Yao Cheng Design on Etsy.
- Holly Zollinger's modern tulip print fabric is perfect for pillows,but the wallpaper version is a very cool choice too. $17.50 a yard/ 60 a roll at Spoonflower.
- A tulip-print towel is part of this cheerful set of Scandinavian-inspired tea towels. $17.24 at iciri on Etsy.