The bathroom certainly isn't the most fun room to decorate — many of us only get as far as fresh paint, a framed print, and some nice towels. But as these lovely bathrooms show, sometimes a roll of floral wallpaper is all you need to create a fresh, pretty space without swapping out fixtures or doing costly renovations.
While floral-printed bathrooms may be a bit traditional (and sometimes downright frightening) picking a modern print or tempering a classic print with modern fixtures can make all the difference. Then you can create an airy, garden-inspired space instead of ending up with something stuffy or overly formal.
1. Asian-inspired floral wallpaper, monogramed hand towels, and white fixtures create a traditional but striking bathroom in Lonny.
2. The elegant, muted colors in designer Amie Corley's powder room maximize what looks to be a tiny space. As seen in Design*Sponge.
3. Purple-and-cream wallpaper gets modernized by a brightly-hued tub in this bathroom from HousetoHome.
4. Ferm Living's Berry Black wallpaper is unexpected against blue square tiles.
5. Manual Canovas's bold pink wallpaper makes for a glamorous space in House Beautiful.