• Dip Chair – A fun update on the old Windsor chair.
• Trash Me Table Lamp – Made from paper pulp, the non-electrical parts of the lamp can be recycled.
• Backgammon Cushion – Designed by David Shillinglaw, each cushion is individually screen printed.
• Herringbone Blanket – Hand made by artisans working on 100 year old antique shuttle looms in one of America's last remaining textile mills.
• Stoneware Jug – Made by local Tunisian craftsmen, designed by a Chilean.
Whether it's furniture, lighting or tabletop accessories, Folklore focuses in on "a selection of goods that are created with care and made to last". In this disposable age, that's a refreshing concept. And while the concept of built-to-last is a bit old fashioned, the products at Folklore most certainly are not. From the Dip Chair to the collection of funky lamps, each piece puts a refreshing spin on a classic item.
For more about Folklore, visit their store page over at Marketplace.