Sent by Brianne
Editor: Brianne, you've come to the right place! We've written a lot about composting, and our readers are veritable experts on the subject! We, too, don't have a yard, but we save all our organic food scraps in a bag in the freezer, and take it our local community garden once a week. Here are a few posts to get you started:
- Composting: An Easy Way To Include Dry Stuff
- Composting Without A Yard?
- Can You Put Seeds in a Compost?
- 75 Things You Can Compost: Who Knew?
- Best Composters and Tools 2009
Image via Flickr member jared licensed under Creative Commons.