My obsession with food storage started earlier this year after I took part in the No Plastic Challenge. Since then, I've slowly replaced plastics containers with glass, and I've reorganized my pantry. From how to buy food, to how to store it, here are some great tips on how to do it safely.
• 1 How to Green Clean and Organize Your Pantry
• 2 10 Plastic Wrap Alternatives
• 3 How To Keep Contaminants Out of the Kitchen
• 4 Tips For Buying Organic Food On A Budget
• 5 8 Reusable Solutions & Food Storage Ideas For the Kitchen
• 6 Take the Challenge: No New Plastic for a Month
• 7 Best Small Space Grocery and Food Storage Tips
• 8 Making the Switch To Glass Food Storage Containers
• 9 Re-Nest On... Rethinking Food and Waste
• 10 10 Tips to Manage Rubbish Without Plastic Bags
* * *
Welcome to Re-Nest's Best of 2011 roundup! From December 19 through January 1 we are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)