We peeked out the window today and saw a cardinal, a few doves, and a blue jay. They were nibbling on seeds in the grass, but we couldn't help but think they must be disappointed in the lacking accommodations in our yard. So here are a few feeders and baths to keep them coming back (and, hopefully, steer them away from the veggie garden). Here are just a few of our favorite bird-related reuses. If you've got ideas, do share!
• Look! Repurposed Light Fixture Becomes a Bird Bath
• Look! A Bird Feeder Made from Scrap Wood
• My Great Outdoors: Sudha's Repurposed Balcony
• 5 Sweet, Sustainable Bird Feeders
• Look! A Recycled Bird Feeder
(Images: Amber Byfield, Heather Parlato, Sudha, Orange County Museum of Art, Stephanie Kinnear.)