The 4-year-old daughter of a friend of mine recently "rescued" a pink plastic lawn flamingo from Lowes. "Mommy", she told my friend at the store, "the other flamingos are pulling his feathers and scratching his beak! I think he wants to live in a nice, white house like ours." Dear Lily - savior of flamingos - here is a round-up for you (and any other little one who can't resist the thought of bringing home a bird...that is pink!)
1. Flamingo print by Aisla Ash on Society6 (from $14.56)
2. A lovely flamingo letterpress print, by Missive on Etsy ($16.00)
3. This lil guy sold quite some time ago on Etsy (from Today's Retro), but you may be able to hunt a similar flamingo toy down at your local vintage store or on eBay.
4. A more elegant option, this lush wallpaper from Anthropologie ($198)
5. This flamingo pillow from Cactus and Cottontail is perfect for a nighttime cuddle ($53.31)
Then again, who says a plastic flamingo isn't cuddly enough?
(Images 1-5: as linked above. Image 6: Mercedes T, used with permission.)