We love the classic Polaroid print, there is something about the iconic prints that we just can't get enough of. When we are not picking up more film at the Impossible Project shop we're using Polaroids to decorate our homes. If you are like us and have a penchant for all things Polaroid inspired, check out these items to decorate your abode and your person.
For your home:
- Snap Frames Available from Uma Designs and Photojojo, we love this set of 9 frames that let you turn 3.5 photos into Polaroid look-alikes. $18.50 & $20
- CECorkLightingCo Vintage Polaroid Lamp We fancy what Etsy seller Dan Riordan has done with these non-working vintage Polaroid cameras. Each piece is unique and is priced around $150
- Magnetic Polaroid Frames We enjoy showcasing images on our fridge and this set of 6 frames from Photojojo is a great way to Polaroid-ize our 3 x 3 photos. $15
- Polaroid Flower Vase From designer Jung Hwa Jin comes this adorable little vase. Hung from the ceiling, this frame can sport a small, dry plant to add "a little greenery to your geek scenery."
- Xoazuree Polaroid Land Camera Print We love this print of the classic Land camera from Etsyian Xoazuree and think it would look rather splendid adorning the walls in our home office. $10
- Recycled Polaroid iPhone Stand Take a cue from Flickr user Georg Holderied and turn your empty Polaroid film cartridge and turn it into an iPhone stand.
- Instant Photo Frame Decals We think this set of 3 dry erase writable frames from Photojojo is a fun way to showcase an 8 x 10 photo and would be great birthday party decorations. $20
For your person:
- Instant Photo Frame Pins Show your love for instant film by donning these pins from Photojojo. Set of two, $30
- Polaroid Scarf We've been coveting this silk scarf by Philippe Roucou for quite some time seeing as it combines two things we love, scarves and Polaroids.
- Polaroid iPhone Decal Give your iPhone a little Polaroid makeover with this decal from Photojojo. $6
What are some ways you use Polaroid prints to decorate your space?