I, for one, would like to put in two votes that the snooze button is both the worst and best invention ever in history. When you need a few extra winks, you'll be thanking your lucky stars that the snooze is an arm's reach away. But when you pseudo-consciously hit snooze six times and wake up an hour late, you'll curse that little round button. For really important mornings, I'll put my alarm clock across the room, forcing me to get up on my feet to turn it off. But maybe i'll look into this alarm clock carpet instead...
By taking the alarm clock from it's traditional post on the bedside table and putting it on the floor, you're forced to stand up on it to turn the damn thing off. It's way more cool than walking across the room. Plus, it has the added feature of being a barrier between your warm toes and the cool floor. Looks like it's still just a concept. But a girl can dream, can't she? Want more annoying alarm clocks? Try these:
- Tyrant Alarm Clock threatens to call your ex
- Dumbbell Alarm Clock makes you do 30 reps first thing in the morning
- Clocky rolls away uncontrollably from your bedside after one snooze
- Alarm Puzzle Clock puts that a.m. brainpower to the test
- DangerBomb Alarm Clock won't shut off until you diffuse it