This past weekend Singapore hosted the annual Formula One (F1) race, the only one of its kind held at night. The impressive speed and deafening noise roared through the heart of Singapore in front of over 80,000 fans and the city came alive with parties and festivities. Even for non-fans the race is pretty darn impressive.
Here is a bit of race car inspiration, just in case you feel you haven't outgrown the fascination with speed and impeccable design.
• Room from the Luxurious V8 Hotel in Stuttgart, Germany
• Formula Chair designed by Eero Aarnio
• Ferrari F1 Gearbox Table
• Bugatti Race Car Chair designed by Cappellini
• F1 Gear Candlesticks by Renault
• Racing Pirhana made from Formula One car parts
• F1 Inspired Concept Lawnmower
Images: As linked above.