Why not draw upon some of the world's best literary classics when writing for children - in this case, babies. Brothers Jack Wang and Holman Wang's forthcoming series of board books rewrite (in a LOT fewer words) your high school English syllabus and depict the stories through needle felted figures (hence the "cozy").
And by a lot fewer words, I actually mean twelve. Their first two offerings, published by Simply Read Books, are Pride and Prejudice and Moby Dick and more are in the works. You can read about how the series came to be and how the brothers collaborate long-distance to create them at Tandem Magazine. They won't be available until the fall, but you can pre-order them or add them to your baby registry now.
• Cozy Classics - Pride & Prejudice (Simply Read Books, 2012)
• Cozy Classics - Moby Dick (Simply Read Books, 2012)
MORE BOARD BOOKS ON APARTMENT THERAPY:
• Board Books for Book Loving Parents
• Board Books Off the Beaten Path
• Homemade Board Book by Erin Jang
(Images: Simply Read Books Via: 123 O'Leary)