Fortis Arbor Wood Mosaics, produced by Flux Studios, are tiles made from sustainably harvested and sourced bamboo, teak and rosewood. Partnering with a small furniture company, the wood is taken from scraps and pieces that were too small to use in the furniture making process and would have otherwise been trashed or burned...The Fortis Arbor Wood Mosaics tiles can be used in virtually any interior application with limited water exposure: walls, back splashes, countertops, fireplace surrounds and even high traffic floors.
The tiles are available in 1x1, 1x2 and 12-inch long linear sizes; the 1x1 and 1x2 pieces are also available with circular, oval, rectangular and square insets. The stains and seals are low-VOC and all the finishing and netting of Fortis Arbor tiles is done in the Flux Studio in Chicago.
• bamboo and teak 1x1 inch straight wood mosaic tiles in custom gradient blend - sand grout
• teak 1x2 inch straight pattern wood mosaic border with glass tile floor - coffee grout
• teak 1x2 inch straight pattern wood mosaic tiles - sand grout
• bamboo & teak 1x2 inch straight pattern wood mosaic, custom gradient blend - sand grout
• bamboo 1x2 inch straight pattern mosaic tiles with edge liners - sand grout
(Images via Flux Studios)