- Newspapers: Don't stick to English. Try a foreign language edition, especially ones from China or Russia.
- Menus: Don't throw out those menus that seem to multiply like rabbits outside your front door. Use them to decorate a wall. The kitchen's an obvious place for this of course.
- Pages from old books: don't stick with old coffee table books, try poetry or recipes
- Old letters: Remember them? We've love a wall of love letters in the bedroom
- Sheet Music: Even if we can't read music, we love the way it looks.
- Greeting Cards: Especially silly in a kid's room.
Use double-stick tape, glue dots, a removable glue stick or flour and water paste.
(Image: Design Squish)
ATVideo of the Day