- Bellevue, WA
- Inspiration for my palette:
- My family: here's where we gather at dinner time and I wanted a color that we all like (especially considering that I had this crazy stencil idea in mind!). Orange was the winner.
- Colors used in my room:
- Orange: SW 6643 Yam, White (walls and stencil): Devine Paint Vanilla, White (fireplace): from previous owner.
- Tips for using color successfully:
- Surround yourself with a color that makes you feel good, that triggers a positive reaction within yourself. Be it dark or light, warm or cold, it doesn't matter. Don't just like it, love it.
- Happy Orange
More posts in Room for Color 2013
ATVideo of the Day