- San Francisco, CA
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- I am a morning person, and the sunlight that beams through my little flat is magical. I think that ample windows and light are key to opening up a small space.
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Small Space::
- 1. Although I live in a studio, my custom upholstered loveseat converts into a twin size bed. Just because my home is small doesn't mean I can't have house guests.
2. I keep everything I own in containers and boxes, as it helps give a clutter free look.
3. Lastly, I am a big fan of keeping movable pieces (like ottomans and accent chairs) around for extra seating.