Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Budapest Hungary
- Inspiration for my palette:
- I kept it simple and light for the living area because I wanted to accentuate the hight of the ceilings. The original parquetry floor (the building is from 1892) accentuates the contrast. For the rest of the flat we used different shades of purple but wanted a light living area because there isn't a lot of natural light.
- Colors used in my room
- Very soft lilac and kept the ceiling and doors white.
- Tips for using color successfully
- For a living space, keep it simple, you can add splashes of colour with decorative items or even lampshades, flowers and plants.
- Soft Touch
See all entries