If you love the romantic idea of living in the French countryside, rattling around in a creaky, rustic farmhouse, this is for you: 10 DIY projects that capture the best of this style and help you get the look you love.TOP ROW:
1. Country Living shows you how to make a lovely striped linen tablecloth.
2. If your existing furniture just doesn’t fit, give it a new identity with help from A Diamond in the Stuff.
3. A stencil helps with this reclaimed coffee table from Maison Decor8.
4. A similar gray dining chair inspired this makeover from Freckled Laundry.
5. Another stencil, this time used on a mirror by Hello Lovely, Inc.
6. Ordinary tin canisters got the French Country treatment from My Sweet Savannah.
7. This how-to post from French Country Cottage points the the way to rustic, weathered decorative shutters,
8. This revamped flower bucket comes from The Graphics Fairy, and she includes a printable label with her tutorial.
9. Lee Caroline shows you how to whitewash your furniture for a worn, pretty look.
10. This farmhouse table, featured in Country Living, is possible with these building plans from Ana White.
Is this your style, and do these projects speak to you?
ATVideo of the Day