If you love the romantic idea of living in the French countryside, rattling around in a creaky, rustic farmhouse, this is for you: 10 DIY projects that capture the best of this style and help you get the look you love.TOP ROW:
1. Country Living shows you how to make a lovely striped linen tablecloth.
2. If your existing furniture just doesn’t fit, give it a new identity with help from A Diamond in the Stuff.
3. A stencil helps with this reclaimed coffee table from Maison Decor8.
4. A similar gray dining chair inspired this makeover from Freckled Laundry.
5. Another stencil, this time used on a mirror by Hello Lovely, Inc.
6. Ordinary tin canisters got the French Country treatment from My Sweet Savannah.
7. This how-to post from French Country Cottage points the the way to rustic, weathered decorative shutters,
8. This revamped flower bucket comes from The Graphics Fairy, and she includes a printable label with her tutorial.
9. Lee Caroline shows you how to whitewash your furniture for a worn, pretty look.
10. This farmhouse table, featured in Country Living, is possible with these building plans from Ana White.
Is this your style, and do these projects speak to you?