We love the vintage French industrial style that's so prevalent in catalogs recently, so we rounded up a few photos to inspire you to at least consider taking the look into the kids' room:
All you really need to achieve this vintage feel is one larger piece of furniture or a few smaller accessories- think a great pendant lamp or some wire baskets. But just beware, this style demands a little bit of iron and steel, so steer clear of sharp edges as we tried to here.
• Antique Iron Bed from Atelier Charivari
• Vintage Schoolhouse Table and Chairs from Restoration Hardware Baby & Child
• Tolix Kids Line available at Antiquaire
• This Industrial Stool from Wisteria can be used as a side table next to a nursing chair or later on along with an art table.
• Square Canvas Carry Basket from Steele Canvas would work well for storing toys or clothes.