Sébastien Siradeau's accessible, eclectic guide to French style features gorgeous rooms from sixty-nine boutique guesthouses across France. This means, of course, that in addition to finding inspiration, you can daydream about vacationing in these rooms.
Shown above, left to right:
1. A contemporary mix of different woods, white paint, and candy-hued accessories at La Château d’Uzer.
2. At La Maison Pujol, a lone red light brightens a muted dining room.
3. A balanced mix of grey-green linens and walls, a white ceiling, and an oversized light at La Bergerie de Féline.
4. Panton chairs pop in a traditional, dark-hued foyer at Le Grand Duc in the north of France.
5. Cover, French Style at Home
Available at Amazon, current price $23.07.
Images: Sebastien Siradeau/French Style at Home