1. You can always count on Jonathan Adler for bold colors.
2. In My House via Nordic Bliss.
3. Those floors! Photo from 1st Dibs.
5. Yellow really pops against a black wall. And that ceiling! From Project Nursery.
6. Home of jewelry designer Philip Crangi, as seen on The Selby.
7. Style at Home
8. Yellow Eames chair. Yum. From A House in the Hills.
9. Yellow fireplace, black hearth from Brooklyn Bride.
10. Little pops of yellow liven up this dark home office from Live Creating Yourself.
(Images: as linked above)