Even if you would never dream of rooting for Pittsburgh, you have to admit there's something about the black and yellow mix. Black is mysterious and sophisticated, and cheerful yellow keeps things from getting too serious.
1. You can always count on Jonathan Adler for bold colors.
2. In My House via Nordic Bliss.
3. Those floors! Photo from 1st Dibs.
5. Yellow really pops against a black wall. And that ceiling! From Project Nursery.
6. Home of jewelry designer Philip Crangi, as seen on The Selby.
7. Style at Home
8. Yellow Eames chair. Yum. From A House in the Hills.
9. Yellow fireplace, black hearth from Brooklyn Bride.
10. Little pops of yellow liven up this dark home office from Live Creating Yourself.
(Images: as linked above)