It's interesting to me how different color combos evoke different feelings. Pink and green: girly, preppy. The pairing is actually quite a natural one; red and green live opposite to each other on the color wheel, making them complementary colors
, and pink is really just a light red. From blush to dusty rose, emerald to celadon, see what pink and green can do for you. TOP ROW:
Pink and green at their preppy best. Design by Dennis Rolland for the 2006 Hampton Designer Showhouse, photographed by Brian Park
for House & Garden
From A Beautiful Mess
Pale pink and pale green are lovely together in this room from last year's Room for Color contest
Where do I begin with this room? I love the contrast between the ornate moldings and the modern furniture. The art piece brings an edginess to this traditionally girly combo. From a Paris apartment by Laplace & Co
Home of Sarah Lederman, as seen in The Glitter Guide
6. In the Austin home of Bailey McCarthy, as seen on Design*Sponge.
7. Green and pale pale pale pale pink, as seen on Love and Renovations.
8. Teal and pale pink is good. From Nordic Design.
9. A preppy color scheme with Southwest flair, from Emily Henderson.
10. Neon pink and green, you say? I'm intrigued. As seen in a South Carolina beach house by Herlong & Associates.
(Images: as linked above)