Bright pink and bright red is kitschy and fun (image 7); pink with deep red (and black and white and gold) takes on a certain outsized glamor (image 3). And don't think that using pink and red together means other colors aren't invited to the party too; in the second example, a slightly peachy pink and the introduction of light blue take this combo way beyond hearts and cupids.
1. Red velvet. Pink taffeta. Swoon. As seen in the New York City apartment of Herve Pierre, via The Selby.
2. Pink living room with red console from My Hands Made It.
3. Pink and (Miles) Redd, from Canadian House & Home.
4. Pink and red in the ubiquitous 'For Like Ever' poster. As seen in the dining room of The Yvestown Blog's Yvonne Eijkenduijn.
5. Pink and red on the bed. On bluepoolroad via Plenty of Colour.
6. Pink and red goes modern. From David Mikhail Architects.
7. Pepto and red dining room from Design*Sponge.
8. Just the tiniest trace of pink and red, from Yvestown Blog. I dig the Bertoia chair with the pad in the delicate floral print.
9. A pale shade of pink with red accents is girly, sweet, romantic. From Country Home.
10. Why hold back? Bold pink and red in an interior from So Haute Style.
(Images: as linked above)