I am a big fan of decorating with evergreens and tree clippings, and this year I am going to try using ferns for a different and more delicate look. Below are 5 ideas for the holidays, including a wreath that uses whole fern plants, and a pretty garland that uses clippings.
1. Fern Photo Backdrop, from designlovefest
2. Fern Wreath, DIY from Stephen Orr for Martha Stewart
3. Plumosa Fern Garland, DIY from Honey of a Thousand Flowers for Once Wed
4. Fern Wreath Backdrop, DIY from Honey of a Thousand Flowers for Once Wed
5. Lit Fern Garland, from Lauryl Lane Botanical Stylist
(Image credits: designlovefest; Martha Stewart; Leo Patrone; True Photography Weddings)