The seder plate, which is used as a centerpiece to present the symbolic elements of the meal service (called a seder), gets all the attention. We rounded up a group of modern seder plates three years ago--many of which are still available for purchase--but we thought it was time to refresh with a selection of new, simple seder plates that evoke spring.
1. Ceramic Passover Seder Plate from Etsy shop Boxandbowl - $90
2. Williams-Sonoma Pickard porcelain plate with silver or gold rim - $249
3. Bernardaud "Louvre Judaica" plate from Bloomingdale's - $237
4. Lladró porcelain limited edition seder plate - $975
5. Green Bisque ceramic plate by Kosoy and Bouchard - $375
I can't afford to invest in a new seder plate this year, so I have to decide between two I already own. Care to weigh in and tell me which one you think I should put on my table?
(Images: Gallery images, as linked above; Single images, Rachel Rosmarin)