Olive Wood Lemon Juicer, $17 from Tunisia HandMade
One of my New Year's resolutions is to add more fruits and vegetables to my diet, and so far I've been doing a pretty good job. Some days I make tasty green juices to kick start my morning, while others days I make yummy smoothies as an afternoon snack. I have been using an old, chipped glass juicer for my citrus, but I think it is time to swap it out with one of these handmade beauties.
- The HG Juicer, $76 from Herriott Grace
- French White Citrus Juicer, $25 from Bisquette
- Hot Pink Juicer, $40 from Suite One Studio
- Citrus Juicer with Dots, $45 from Foodie Ceramics
- Olive Wood Lemon Juicer, $17 from Tunisia HandMade
(Image credits: Herriott Grace; Bisquette; Suite One Studio; Foodie Ceramics; Tunisia HandMade)