The line between casual and hardcore games has gotten fuzzier with touchscreen devices and motion-based controls. 2012 blurred the lines further with an evolving app ecosystem across numerous devices with new gameplay innovations. With a new Nintendo console recently released, talks of Steam entering the living room, and next generation rumors swirling around, we're looking forward to what 2013 will bring, while looking back at the roller coaster that was 2012.
• The Ultimate Xbox 360 Gamer's Den Gift Guide
• Our Favorite 5 Minute Time Killer Games
• Haven't You Always Wanted Your Very Own Arcade Machine?
• How To Disguise and Display Your Video Game Library
• Before & After: Bet You Can't Guess What This Ikea MALM Was Converted Into
• Nintendo's Wii U in Action
• Did You Own One of These Video Game Systems?
• Four Eyes Custom Xbox 360 and PS3 Stands
• Tips on Keeping Video Games a Part of Your Life
• How to Get the Wii U Experience On Apple, Android or PC Devices
(Images: See Linked Posts for Full Image Credits)