The restroom seems to be ignored at times in the realm of home tech, but we believe there's certainly space to improve! Whether you're a big fan of robots or just want to upgrade a few components in the bath area, we've got a few gift ideas to help send your home spa experience into intergalactic overdrive.
FROM LEFT TO RIGHT:
1) mix-style Bath Planetarium ($80): A stylish Tivoli style planetarium for your tub-side entertainment.
2) Planetarium Bath Light ($130): Or submerge it in the bathtub with you.
3) Whirlpool Tub ($1500): A fancy upgrade that'll make you want to never leave the bathroom.
4) Kohler SoundTile Speakers ($220/pair): Jam on with speakers in the shower.
5) Robot Toilet Paper Holder ($40): Surprise your guests with a sweet robotic toilet paper holder.
I think my favorite has to be the little robotic toilet paper dispenser. I've never found standard dispensers to be really attractive at all - even the shiny aluminum ones - so the cute robotic head, dispensed by turning the knob on the side, seems like the perfect alternative.
C'mon, you can't deny how awesome that is. I just wish it wasn't $40.