Here at Apartment Therapy we love a good conversation, especially dialogue about home and design issues and what happens when, well, life happens. Over the past year, we have covered a variety of hot topics — everything from being a good guest to design hipsterism to relationships in the home. Come see 2012's most talked-about posts about life at home — it's never too late to join in the discussion!
HOME AND DESIGN:
1. Design Hipsterism? Why Do We Stop Liking What's Popular?
2. What Do You Need to Live Like a Grown-Up?
3. How Not to Be a Hoarder
4. Avoiding the Avalanche of Baby "Must Haves"
5. 5 Things to Take Away from Any DIY Project Post (Even If You Don't Love It)
6. Know Thyself: Setting Realistic Decorating Expectations
7. How Do You Deal with Design Trends?
8. What Do You Covet Most From Other People's Homes?
9. What 'Must-Haves' Did You Let Go Of When Buying Your First Home?
10. Fighting the Feeling of "Sho