I'm the first person to admit that I've lost my taste for sleeping on hard floors and rocky ground, but I can remember my carefree youth, when having just the right sleeping bag made both these activities seem not only tolerable, but actually appealing. Whether you're looking for an indoor bag for slumber parties or a rugged bag for outdoor adventures, here's a selection of the finest (and cutest) kids' sleeping bags we could find.
First row: Indoor Bags
- Retro Cowboy Print Sleeping Bag ($150) from Cricketzzz (Scroll down the page about two-thirds to find the order link.)
- Flower Power Sleeping Bag ($160) from Cricketzzz
- Crumble Nid d'Ange Sleeping Bag ($60) at Comptoir d'Enfance
- Ride 'Em Sleeping Bag ($59.50) at Olive Kids (I know, two cowboy prints in one roundup. What can I say? I couldn't narrow it down to just one.)
- Astronaut Sleeping Bag ($41.95) at Sensory Edge
Second row: Outdoor Sleeping Bags