blogs can be a great source of inspiration for everyday design. It’s not often
you’re given a pretty serious budget to execute your biggest décor fantasies
and entertain your friends. The results can be a great design test lab
of sorts, resulting in some pretty amazing ideas to steal for the everyday.
Here are a few of my favorite bits of Wed-blog inspiration for the table.
1. I’m seriously obsessed with the combination of the rustic antler with the brightly colored dahlias and tiny clusters of pomegranates. The simple tablecloth, glasses and candles keep with the rustic vibe without drawing attention away from the centerpiece. From Style Me Pretty.
2. Textured linen, fanciful stars and succulents nested in birch pots upgrade the simplest white dishes and sleek flatware to something special. From Bloved Weddings.
3. A textured wood table provides the backdrop for bundles of brightly colored flowers, while hobnail glasses, organically shaped plates and twig flatware nod to nature and provide texture. From Once Wed.
4. A refined neutral color palette lets the drama of the metallic tones and vintage candlesticks take center stage. From Once Wed.
5. Stacks of vintage books bound together with ribbon provide a creative and crushworthy take on a centerpiece, while casually strewn vintage lace doilies and mismatched vases lend a relaxed but pretty vibe to the table. From Love Made Me Do It.
(Images: as linked above)