Pitch: Beautiful, immaculate, and recently renovated 2BR/1BA LOFT in historic NoHo.
Located at the junction of Greenwich Village, East Village, SoHo, and Union Square. Walk to all the best restaurants and shops! Less than 5 min. to N,R,W 8th Street, #6 Astor Place, and B,D,F,V Broadway-Lafayette stations.
• ~1400 square feet in a family- and pet-friendly elevator building
• 13 ft. high ceilings
• Tons of light with a entire wall of east facing windows
• Hardwood floors
• Exposed brick
• Marble bathroom with separate soaking tub
• Granite counter-tops
• Stainless steel appliances
• "California" closets for organized storage
• Laundry in building
• Roof deck
• Loft can come furnished!
Final two open houses only:
Sunday March 1st 2009, 2 - 5 pm
Thursday March 12th 2009, 6:30 - 9 pm
All offers due by Sunday March 15th 2009, 5 pm