I've been seeing all kinds of fun tape recently. I snatched up a roll of raw cotton tape and a floral tape a few months ago. I've been using them to decorate packaging and gifts. The tape will certainly wow anyone!
I love my decorative tapes. The only problem is that I can't find enough uses. I think that deserves a separate post! These are so great because you can jazz anything up by just slapping a piece of tape on it. Regular envelopes get transformed into fun gifts in themselves!
• Zakka Victorian Style 6's from Retro NaNa
• Wild Flowers Decorative Fabric Tape from Cute Tape
• Japanese Washi Tape Grid Assortment from leboxboutique
• Natural Linen Tape with Paper Bobbin by VioletGiftShop
• Pretty Little Garden Floral Washi Tape by Cute Tape
Images: as credited to above links