Going the secondhand route for kids things makes so much sense to me. Why spend a lot on something that's only used for such a short time?
- New York, NY: Pirate Art - $75
- San Mateo, CA: Keekaroo Kids Chair - $120
- New York, NY: Full Bunk Bed - $850
- Chicago, IL: Vintage School Desk - $75
- New York, NY: Birch Twin Bed - $350
Shoppers, check out the Classifieds for many more listings. Sellers, gather up your goods and list them in our Classifieds to turn them into a little extra spending cash.
Go To: Classifieds Main Page