Earlier we reviewed a JackBack and overall we were really happy with the product. It was easy to install and looks really great. For those of you who aren't interested in removing the back of your iPhone to alter the look of it and add personality, we have a better alternative: decals. We found some really fun decals that will certainly appeal to any retro gamer.
Most of us played NES when we were younger and it'll always be one of our favorite gaming systems. We still play Mario on our Wii, but it's just not the same with the OG controllers. Luckily, we found some NES controller decals that you can put right on the back of your iPhone. If you're looking to deter thieves, use the Aluminum First Gen decal to trick strangers into thinking your phone is the older version.
• Aluminum First Gen iPhone 4 Decal, $9.99 at MacBook Decal
• Superfamicom iPhone Skin, $9.99 at Etsy
• Gameboy iPhone Decal, $6.99 at Etsy
• NES Controller iPhone 4 Decal, $9.99 at Etsy
• Leica M8 Camera Wrap Decal, $6.99 at Etsy
More iPhone Skins on Unplggd