Easter was a BIG deal in my house growing up, and I love it as a result. Except that one year when my parents took my brother and I on a boat ride after our easter egg hunt at the park. I don't need to tell you what happened on that rocking boat with two kids filled to the brim with candy.
Needless to say, I completely understand the appeal of candy-free baskets. Take a look at some of these great options.
- Felt Carrot from from Felt Food Kids
- Fabric Storage Basket from Alexia Claire
- Pencil Case from Amelia Presents
- Large Ceramic Egg from Rosa Mar Ceramics
- Blue Bunny Zipper Pouch from Blueberry Bandit
- Crochet Rabbit from Rosieok
- Carrot Carved Rubber Stamp from Cupcake Tree
(Images: as linked above)
ATVideo of the Day