A little over a year after the iPad first made waves, this whole tablet thing seems to be gaining traction. A growing niche of user are turning to ultra portable devices and affixing them firmly onto walls or with mounts, adding to the utility tablets offer. We take a look at various mounting options for your iPad (or other tablet) to make your device work best for you during hands-off moments...
Digital Art While we would love to have something as amazing as the FRAMED* digital art display in our homes, even a DIY version would take quite a bit of work to put together. The advanced capabilities of tablets over simple digital picture frames allows us to do more than just simple photo slideshows.
- iPad in a Kitchen
- DIY Kitchen Pegboard iPad Holder
- Kitchen PC Touchscreen Does Its Best iPad Impersonation
- Hot or Not? The Apple iPad - In the Kitchen!
Home Automation / Home Theater / Sound System
- Home Control with an iPad
- In-Wall Mount, Connect iPod or iPad to Your Sound System
- Savant's Home Automation iPad App
- Control4 iPad Home Automation System
- Gira Home Automation Apps for iPhone and iPad
- Alan’s Custom iPad Home Automation System
- Wallee Turns Your iPad into a Wall Mounted Display
- Get Your Tablet Anywhere With This DIY Handy Mount
- Wall Mounting Your iPad and iPod Touch
- Pad Bracket Wall Mount for the iPad